High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
I've attended his/HFC demos and heard his system at shows for several years. I've also heard bizarre statements/contradictions by him like "I don't make balanced cables because it's impossible for two conductors to be identical"....and then the next year when he started selling balanced cables, I remind him of what he adamantly said the previous year, and he gets a perplexed/nervous look... dead silence... then claims he can't remember saying that.

I also watched him focus light from a certain bulb with a demo magnet while implying that the same thing happens with the signal in his cables.  It's sheer folly, but seems some people in this thread actually believe him. Obviously they didn't know the two simple questions they could have asked to prove that it doesn't work like he implies.

The first thing I asked him to do was take that powerful demo magnet that was bending light in a bulb (and that he said was more powerful than the one in his cable) and, instead of putting it up to the light bulb, put the magnet up against the dinky unshielded power cord connected to his projector being used in the demo.  If that super powerful demo magnet was doing the same thing with cable signals as he was implying with light, then the magnet should pull the electrons away from the power cord and either shut off the projector or at least dim it.  Guess what? The magnet did nothing to the power cord. He actually proved to himself that his analogy was sheer folly. I didn't have to say a word.

I won't go into the second question I asked him, but you can figure it out yourself if you know how magnets work and see the difference between the power plug things he sells which he implies can go anywhere to help, yet listen to him explain how important it is to place the magnets precisely on his ICs.

Like most snake oil, you don't have to even argue or debate science. You can just listen carefully to what they say... ask logical questions... and they will shoot themselves in the foot for you.
I prefer to listen carefully to the music I hear and determine for myself if there is a difference and do I prefer what I hear. For me a scientific explanation isn't necessary and regardless of what some believe everything in the univeste can't always be proven.
+1 lak I do not claim to understand the science behind it or any body else products. But the end results is what counts, and with the High Fidelity products in my system it has improved 100%. Its the end results that matter not the science or the theory. Just better music sound.
As the "Affordable Audiophile" I own a set of the HFC Magnetic Adapters. "100%" is a modest measure of the improvement.

My findings: Magnetic Adapters will create a Holographic Soundstage, eliminate the noise floor, and expand the musical presence after 200 hours of signal, burn-in.

This test was conducted with a vintage receiver, and a pair of 40+-year-old Advents, using the cheapest Monoprice interconnects they offer. (Digital coax and RCA  interconnects).

I challenge anyone to test out a set of Magnetic Adapters on ANY stereo system, and if you don't hear the same improvements, you may have hearing issues.

I tested an HFC Titanium interconnect ($6K) for 72 hours, and I can honestly say that the synergy of the Magnetic Adapters came very close to the level of improvement I experienced with the Titanium.

I have also heard the improvement that Rick's CT-1 Ultimate Power Cable had during a brief visit.

I will be testing the newest CT-2 interconnects, on my system with Reveal speaker cables replacing my Nordost Valhalla Reference Speaker cables, and a Reveal Power cord, as neither the speaker wires or stock power cord have any HFC influence.

The point is-- Magnets Make More Music, and More Magnets Make even More Music.

In the last century, Tesla and Edison fought the nasty AC-DC battles.

Most folks could not understand the science of a filament light bulb making light, but when hooked to this "electricity" it made a dark room light. 

Magnetic Innovations and the inventor Rick Schultz are similar to Tesla...misunderstood by the masses, yet anyone who has heard the Magnets will agree...there is an improvement in Sound Quality, Soundstage, and Transparency.

Any stereo, no matter the price, will be improved by the use of HFC Magnetic Innovations.
Period.
Drop the Magnets.