High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Sorry folks, but I have keep my feet up, so as not to step in the ever rising BS about NPS 1260, the Q45T that is "twice as effective" and now a more potent batch of Q45T.  It just never ends!

By the way, I use and like 1260 and Q45T, but let's not get carried away and lose sight of people that say they have been left high and dry by HFC- to say nothing of employees of the defunct company.

More potent would just mean more of the main (black) active ingredient mixed into the Stabilant 22. If you used more of this ingredient in a batch, it would indeed be more potent. The only downside is, the thicker the mixture gets, the more likely it would destroy the beneficial properties of the Stabilant 22 base. In other words, it would become conductive and possibly cause a short on data cables etc.

But for spade connectors etc., the thicker the better. The active ingredient works better the more you use. Literally, forever. Rick Schultz hints at this in one of his videos and he's right.

My god. How is this possible?! Put some Q45T on my power cables and fuses, and wow.

Someone may have mentioned it, but are there any potential health hazards from the ingredients, having residue around/in outlets etc.?

Post removed 

Deleted my post because on reflection, I’m not qualified to comment on the safety of Q45T. Personally I would not worry, is as far as I’ll go.

If you like what you’re hearing on the AC, try the multiple adapter with 6 x double adapters, pins lightly painted and plugged in to the strip (see my earlier post). No need to paint the pins of the multiple adapter, that way you don’t get any in the wall outlet.

Of course you can go further...all 6 double adapters have socket holes as well..just need to get a tiny amount of Q45T into those sockets, using an AC plug painted with a thin layer of Q45T. Coat it, plug it once and remove it.