High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Audio connectors get dirty. After being Manufactured not cleaned, plug-ing  and unplugging them. When connecting and disconnecting material is transferred between connectors and can create change in impedance and a distortion. A Gigabit fiber optics network's cable must to be cleaned when the fibers are plugged in and unplugged, if not you get error messaged. Must be a mild acid and stop.  Good Luck

Jim

Jim

@cd45123 

I have placed 1260 on my Purple fuses and inside my Classe processors power harness pins. 

I cannot tell you if it has made a difference but I'm sure it has to some level. 

I'll be putting it on my power cords and even on my vacuum tube pins that go into my Ares Magnum phono drive. 

@lowrider57 

I have a nearly brand new bottle of the NPS1260 which I've used some of. 

My concern of yours is shared. Is the Q45T really 2x better sonically that the HFC website claims? 

Even Ethan at The Cable Company told me that even though there is a new formulation, that doesn't make the 1260 less good. But I don't think he's had the chance to test it himself or has gotten feedback yet....Still, if the Q45T leads to superior sonics over the 1260, I would like to use it. 

From late 2011 when Rick launched HFC, to late 2014 I helped on the digital side. I did all the website, marketing, banners, lightbox photography of all the products, contacted a heap of reviewers and websites to promote e.t.c

So apart from Rick and his wife (who was building all the early cables), I was the only other person. I was not an employee and not remunerated one single dollar, I just did it to be involved with what I sensed to be a cutting edge signal technology, which it was. No other cables come close.

Rick is a genius designer, passionate, huge hearted, and as all people like this, best suited to designing and inventing new products, not the dull minutiae of running a business. He could also be a difficult person and would burn bridges when he was provoked.

He told me even though the GFC had sent Virtual Dynamics under (with sales dropping 90%) it had been 10 years and things with VD had run its course. It’s now been exactly 10 years with HFC and the same thing seems to has occurred, with COVID sending them under.

Supply chain issues would hurt HFC most of all because Rick has almost everything custom made, not much is off the shelf. For example the initial CT-1 RCA connector has almost 40 different parts (in a single connector!)

Rick will be back and energised in a year or two with a slew of new products, no doubt about it.