High End Integrated Choices

I had posted earlier but haven't seen it so here goes again.

Need to make a shortlist of hi-end integrateds to match the following system:

Sony SCD777ES SACD Player, Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref II Interconnects and Satori Speaker cable connected to B&W 805S monitors.

Searching for feedback specifically on BAT V300X SE Integrated withe 6H30 super tube and McIntosh MC2275 Tube Integrated.

Anyone?

Thanks
papi_chulo

Showing 1 response by geraldm121

I also Have B&W 805s's and a room approximately 24'x27' with log walls and a carpeted floor. Currently I use a Cayin A70t re-tubed (although the stock tubes were not bad at all)with re-issue Genelex KT88's,NOS Telefunken 12AU7's and re-issue Mullard 12AX7's. I also use a TAD Aural Ecstacy 150watt powered Sub in this system. I have no problem at all driving the 805s's to very high levels and I am very pleased with the sound. In truth most of the time (at normal listening levels) I use the amp in it's triode mode where the output power is substantially reduced and have no problems.
Now to make things more interesting I am currently awaiting delivery of a MA2275 from Audio Classics. Why, if I am so pleased? To tell the truth I just always wanted one and some bonus money came my way.... well I suppose it could have been better spent....nah. I should have the amp installed in the next week or so and I will post a follow-up if all goes well.

Regards, Jerry