High efficiency monitors for SET amp in small room - budget 2.5k

Soliciting recommendations for high efficiency monitors that would work well paired with a relatively low-powered (22wpc) SET amp (Line Magnetic LM-218ia) in a small listening room. Budget is modest, around $2,500 and potentially stretching to $3,000 - thinking I'll be looking at pre-owned. Listen mostly to chamber music and jazz, not really worried about reproducing large scale orchestral music or rock.

Thanks for your thoughts!
zm
AudioNote speakers are much more tube friendly then you think they state 94db but your correct with slightly lower spec at around 92db.  I drove my ANE's with 8wpc and they were very nice. also AudioNote is a tube amp manufacturer and  your amp is more then powerful enough for them. 

if you can grab a set they may be the best choice as they do bass very well for the size and are designs to be placed into a corner so opens up your room more if its already small.  

At $2500 that's a steel that wont last long if your inclined buy them if you don't like them you will get your money back out of them. 

Much better speakers then almost anything else close to the price and they are already depreciated fully. 
If you listen to chamber music and jazz in a small room why do you think you need high efficiency speakers? I think a LS3/5A sealed two way design would be nice with your amp. Harbeth, Spendor, Stirling, Falcon, etc. make real nice ones.
Do you want it any louder than this?
 http://decibelcar.com/articles/40-everything-else/87-dbequivalent.html
yogiboy - you’re essentially correct, when I take measurements while listening I average between 70-80db, with transient peaks around 90db at most.  In fact, My current speakers are Harbeth SHL5+, which sound quite beautiful.  But they are, in fact, too much speaker for the room and I should really use smaller monitors.  You’re right, though, this doesn’t have much to do with efficiency.

I’ve had so many fellow Harbeth owners give me hell for not feeding the SHL5+ more power, I guess I wanted to see what higher efficiency speakers would get out of this amp.  Sometimes I do feel like the speakers are a bit congested at lower levels.  I don’t know if higher efficiency speakers would wring more detail out of the amp at low volumes?
Post removed 
Love my Omega Super 3i Monitors and DeepHemp 8 Subwoofer. I have them paired with a 2 wpc Decware amp and the sound quality is stunning. And this is with their entry-level speaker. I can only imagine the sound quality as you move up the line. BTW, the vast majority of my listening time is devoted to Jazz.