Hi Fi Tuning Supreme fuse-Burn In?

Hello,
I've gone through the Hi Fi Tuning line of fuses starting with their Silver and then on to the Classic Gold.
I recently purchased the the Supreme.
The Supreme does everything I hoped it would but as with anything in this crazy hobby, there's seems to be a trade-off.
I'm getting more clarity and air but the presentation seems to have an edge or sharpness to it.
If everything was just slightly more-should I say organic?-I'd be one happy man.
I have about 60 hours on them.
Will more time smooth things out?
The Gold's are definitely smoother but they lack the air and clarity the Supreme's provide.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

greh
For people who have massively built power supplies such as the Nelson Pass First Watt 7 Amplifier, it's sound significantly improved when I replaced the stock fuse with a Synergistic Research Blue fuse. 

I found this to also be true when I put a SR Blue fuse in the PassLab INT-60 amplifier.

David Pritchard

I hate to be judgmental but, generally speaking, it appears a winning strategy might be to take whatever kosst_amojan says and do the opposite.
+1, geoffkait. 

If anything, both kosst_amojan and sleepwalker continues to provide consistent dose of entertainment with their posts 🤪
Post removed 
It’s entertainment if you’re easily entertained. For example if you think Love Boat 💕is the greatest TV show ever. Or Fantasy Island. Zee plane, boss! Zee plane! ✈️