Hi Fi Tuning fuses

Has anyone used or is using HiFi Tuning fuses to benefit sound. Is is worth it to use in Ayre preamp, Mark Levinson 532h amp and possibly Benchmark DAC? Thanks for respectable replies.
lnitm
Every since I replaced the fuses in my McIntosh 275 with wads of aluminum foil the sound is much more betterer.
As much as I love the sound of my Kinki EX-M1, I went and experimented with a PADIS fuse since accessing it is so darn easy.
The fullness now that accompanies the extraordinary sound of the Kinki is most welcomed. 

All of that for $25. And they're PSE, UL and SEMKO rated and approved (meaning worldwide). I even went back to the standard fuse (a low cost ceramic type) and tried a Brimar fuse but the PADIS was the clear winner by a large margin.

I personally don't see what all the hubbub is about when it comes to fuses: they work.

All the best,
Nonoise
@1988eldorado,

Add some wads of almuinum foil in your ears too, your MC275 is going to sound as good as MC2301 😉
Here comes the fuse police..........Those who have convinced themselves that the change to "audiophile" fuses and experienced audio improvements have probably exhausted all other methods to improve a system's performance. While not ready to admit shame of a wasteful purchase, it's normal to convince oneself that something good has happened. According to a common term.....psycoacoustics.
What really matters is that every human's perspective is different. Nobody can convince anyone else that what they hear is real or not. The purpose of fuses.....protection. Look further down the circuit chain to find possibilities of REAL results.

@bdp24 - As I’ve stated before, numerous times, IF that article is correct, WHERE’S THE EVIDENCE? That ONE incident can’t be the only one, CAN IT? You can take his word for it, but- I’ve personally been using HIFI Tuning fuses in my tubed amp, DC circuits, for better than 12 years now, without a problem, EXCEPT when the occasional tube went South, and the fuse DID IT’S JOB.  Far as I'm concerned, without corroboration, that article is, "rhetorical".