Hi Fi Tuning fuses

Has anyone used or is using HiFi Tuning fuses to benefit sound. Is is worth it to use in Ayre preamp, Mark Levinson 532h amp and possibly Benchmark DAC? Thanks for respectable replies.
lnitm

Showing 5 responses by rodman99999

Regarding that ONE incident, SUPPOSEDLY caused by HIFI Tuning fuses:  I repeat-    I’m looking forward to further evidence, of amps being damaged by, "high-end" fuses. Like I said, the Internet SHOULD be replete with the tales. One would think the Fuse Police, ought to have an easy time digging them up. Perhaps, AT LEAST ONE informed amp manufacturer(aside from our resident fuse cop), that warns against them in their owner manuals? No caveat emptor, in ANY reviews or magazine articles? Again, why would a correctly valued fuse(in voltage, amperage and time), as required by amp’s owner’s manual, be a danger to it’s DC circuitry?
Again(from the other fuse thread):  It seems, quite a few that frequent this site, value the opinions of the Stereophile Magazine writers. Personally, I would think, they’d be somewhat conscientious, as much as they value testing things, before recommending a product/tweak, in their reviews and follow-ups. ie: https://www.stereophile.com/content/hifi-tuning-fuses and https://www.stereophile.com/content/hifi-tuning-fuse-follow-may-2012 It appears, no one(as of 2012) told them, about all(ONE of) those amps(purportedly) being destroyed. I’d further have to think, that highly experienced sellers(ie: Music Direct, VH Audio, Parts Connexion, The Cable Company, etc), would have been made aware(by now), were there an issue, and avoided selling anyone's, "high-end" fuses(and any possible, attendant liabilities). There again: Just my own observations/opinions.   
@bdp24 - As I’ve stated before, numerous times, IF that article is correct, WHERE’S THE EVIDENCE? That ONE incident can’t be the only one, CAN IT? You can take his word for it, but- I’ve personally been using HIFI Tuning fuses in my tubed amp, DC circuits, for better than 12 years now, without a problem, EXCEPT when the occasional tube went South, and the fuse DID IT’S JOB.  Far as I'm concerned, without corroboration, that article is, "rhetorical".
@bdp24 - About that, "report": The concept is really quite simple/logical: You BROUGHT it up. Now, BACK it up!
The assertion: HIFI Tuning fuses are a danger, to the DC circuitry of tubed amps. The issue: Thus far, NO evidence/coroboration, outside of one(purported) incident/report. All I’ve heard from the Fuse Police, are deflections and cop-outs.  IF these fuses WERE a problem, someone else, somewhere out there, would certainly have noticed by now!