HFTs or more fuses

I just put Synergistic Reds in my DAC and pre. My retirement budget only allows for my next purchase to be either Synergistic Blacks for my monoblocks or the HFTs for my room, not both. Can someone tell me, from their experience, which acquisition made the bigger improvement in their system?

rockyboy
Sometimes it's hard to isolate one variable. Having HFT's placed front,back , side ,and ceiling with the Atmosphere does definitely change the sound field. That being said, the biggest change has been changing over to the Audio Horiziong  premium fuses in my DAC, preamp and amp . The system has changed dramatically with this change. The AH fuses replaced both the SR reds and blacks in the above mentioned components. 
rnwong:
Glad to read the Audio Horizon fuses are working well in your system. This really is an exciting time in audio with several talented inovators giving us great choices in products that will improve the sound.
I am of the belief that using a premium fuse + wall outlet is the foundation on which to build a supperior sound system.

David Pritchard
Agree totally.  The SR Black Ac outlet replaced the Furtech Rhodium GTX and that  was another step up.   I think clean  AC delivery is a major step in the right direction
HI Rnwong,

What differences do you find between the black outlet and gtx-d?

Have you use the teslaplex se.

Curiius how did compare.

I too.found the gtx imparts a little flavour, like msg too the sound otherwise.it is giod when mixed wirh the older synergistic teslaplex for that little extra sheen, brilliance and more upfront details.

I have a time trying to thunk if the black will be superior. In your experience with the black fuses and outlet, does the black outlet impart a similar character as the black fuse?

Thanks