Help with tube amps

I have recently become quite interested in puying a tube amp. I have no knowledge about tube amps but have been told of the magical sound a tube amp will make. I am looking to be able to put this tube amp into my system once in a while in order to experience this magic with my husband through a night of romantic acoustics every once in a while. Although my budget may seem low ($1000), I am hoping that there are some amps out there that will suit my needs. Amps I have looked at so far: Houston GSP-02, Sonic Frontiers SFS-80, and Decware Zen triode. Looking for any other suggestions and/or advice.
emily
After exisiting as a solid state fanatic for 30 years I recently purchased a second system that for the first time is tube based. It is a Jolida 302B intergrated amp, Jolida 100 CD player, Meadowlark Kestrel 2s with Synergistic and Tara interconnect/speaker cables. For under $3500 with cabling and a little tube rolling, this is an amazing system. There is a distinct difference in sound that, for classical and jazz, is much better through the tube system. Much sweeter and easier on the ears is the overall impression I give this system. I hear as much detail as I do with the solid state system, it's just a more laid back, gentler impact. I'm not a total convert either way; each type of system has its limitations and advantages.
She asked for cheap stuff that will work guys - what about George Wright? In your price range and new and it's as good as the more expensive stuff. wrightsound.com
I recommend CJ MV-55 which I have owned for about 4 years. Sweet and great sound. No one will get wrong with this amp tube.