help with speakers that rock, pleeze

I am at the point that I am tired of listening to just recordings that sound good on my system. I want to go back to my roots which is rock music. I am looking for speakers that give me goose bumps when listening to rock cds'. My room is 14'x30' speakers on long wall. Current set up consist of;

Cary 306/200 cdp with cardas golden ref ics'
First Sound Presence MKII w'cardas golden ics'
McCormack DNA 1 rev.A
Audio Physic Spark floor standers

I keep throwing money at my setup and am not happy yet, very frustrating please help!
bigwavedave
4k is the rational side of my brain thinking about budget but of course this hobby of mine is anything but rational. To find sonic bliss I would be willing to go higher afterall I have some extra body parts I could sell. Lots of votes for the Legacy speakers, never heard them, that is the kind of help I was hoping for. New fresh ideas and direction.
Legacy Focus 20/20 you can find used around $4K. (3) 12 inch woofers in each speaker....that will move some air in a big room.

Cheers,
John
Check out the AV123 LS6 or LS9. These are huge and ROCK with the best of them. The LS6 got an excellent review in Tone Audio online magazine.

http://www.tonepublications.com/spotlight/the-ultimate-rock-speaker/
Rockingest speakers I've heard (don't own) in a long time were the GR Research open baffle Super-V. Powered integrated sub and co-axial high eff woofer/tweeter. 97 dB. Easily made >100 dB @ RMAF driven by dodd tube amp w 2 el-84s a side; maybe 18 wpc. Incredible boogie factor w stomach-churning bass (IIRC, 375 wpc, dual internal powered subs/side). The Mccormack is a great amp and w 10x the power should easily produce concert level spls in a room that is probably 3-4x the volume. Cost of the complete kit is $2500 and since its not a box speaker, you should be able to get a local woodshop to make them the "cabinet" and stay well under budget. Maybe go for the platinum upgrade for the McCormack, or sell it and get a higher powered pp tube amp than the Dodd. You WILL be rockin'