help with speakers that rock, pleeze

I am at the point that I am tired of listening to just recordings that sound good on my system. I want to go back to my roots which is rock music. I am looking for speakers that give me goose bumps when listening to rock cds'. My room is 14'x30' speakers on long wall. Current set up consist of;

Cary 306/200 cdp with cardas golden ref ics'
First Sound Presence MKII w'cardas golden ics'
McCormack DNA 1 rev.A
Audio Physic Spark floor standers

I keep throwing money at my setup and am not happy yet, very frustrating please help!
bigwavedave
My suggestion would be the ZU Definition. Extremely efficient, jaw dropping dynamics, thunderous bass, and capable of filling a very large room with kick-ass rock'n'roll.
Ever thought of just getting a pair of matched subs? Set them right at the base of the Sparks and roll them in at about 50-60hz, and you should get some of the low end that will open up the stage on those speakers. I've got Sparks and love them without a sub, but I'm in a much smaller room, 15 X 12. I've tried Maggies, even the larger AP Tempos, and the Sparks are better to my ears. I think it has to do with the dispersion of the 3/4 tweeter.
Change your speakers. They are "Norah Jones" style speakers and they are not capable to rock in such a large space.

Budget?