Help with New Setup (Prima DL premium, naim uniti nova, micromega m100)

Hello guys, i am looking for a new amplifier and i'm in need of some guidance, basically here is my setup and requirements, I have a small living room (17m2) and altough i know it's not really suited for this size but i have the monitor audio silver 10 which makes the bass a little overpowered sometimes. I have the Hegel H160 and i do not really like the match, the sound is too cold and clinical for me, and i like a warm punchy sound. I also have a pioneer N70AE which i use as a streamer/dac. 
So basically current setup:
Monitor Audio Silver 10 (change later)
Hegel H160 (Change now)
Pioneer N70AE

My intention is to change the speakers and amplifier but as for the time being i am only looking to change the amplifier and then in the future change the speakers, considering this i am looking for a amplifier for the present and for the future speakers, from what i've read i am torn between 3 options:
Primaluna Dialogue Premium or Premium HP (is the premium enough to drive the silver 10 or do i need the premium hp?
Naim Uniti Nova
Micromega M100

I mostly listen to rock, metal and post hardcore music and i'm looking for a warm but punchy sound.  I'm from Europe and my budget is 5K euros for the amplifier.  I am also open to another options. 

Thanks in advance.
fading

Showing 1 response by fading

Hello it's the complete opposite, it is small, 6m x 3m more or less.  The room is not tread and as for reflective surfaces the room has 3 big windows and has hardwood floors, altough there is a carpet in between the speakers and the sofa.