Help with my analog rig.

Recently, being bit with analogitis, I purchased the best sounding analog I ever had the pleasure of owning; VPI Classic 3, Lyra Kleos cartridge, and a Fosgate phono preamp. Everything sounds wonderful, EXCEPT....a constant low level hum (that increases with volume), and a problem with RF that seems to come and go.
Everything is plugged into a Running Springs Audio power conditioner. I've tried everything. This thing is haunting me. All of my cables are dressed and spaced apart properly.
I've been checking posts about analog noise, and there seems to be a lot of people experiencing the same problem as I am. Especially, if they are
using a tube phono preamp. The only thing I can think of is trying a Grant
Audio Ground Zero. According to what I have read, it will address the
hum problem, but I still may be left with the RF problem.
I absolutely love the sonic quality of the Fosgate, but if this tube preamp is the source of my noise problems, perhaps I should think about solid state. However, I love what these tubes are doing in my system!
Sorry if I keep rambling. Anyone out there have any suggestions or recommendations about what I can do?
In advance, thanks.
louisl

Showing 1 response by buconero117

Time to call in an experienced electrician to check the power connections at the panel box, outlets and from the street service. I doubt it is an equipment problem.