Help with buzz / hum that's making me insane r

I've recently realized that there's a very very subtle buzz or hum coming from the dome tweeters of BOTH of my Dali's that's audible if my ears are right next to them. Now before everyone says the tweeters are blown, let me take you through what I've done to analyze the situation (it could also be that I'm crazy):

Hooked up Dali's to a different amp using same front end, still hum
Hooked up different speakers to amp/front end, still hum
Swapped around ICs (I'm running balanced on DAC and Phono), still hum
Rewired system making sure PCs and ICs aren't touching, still hum
Hum is present with both vinyl and digital

The sound is still very, very good, but I can't help feel like on higher register vocals I can hear just a touch of distortion that I wasn't hearing before. Again, this is on both channels, and the sound is great, but vocals and highs have a small touch of rasp. I can't tell if this is me being crazy, because I can hear the hum from the dome tweeters when my ear is right next to them. Any ideas of ways to play around to see what the problem is.

I'm using shunyata PCs for the most part (one cardas) and a Hydra 6 into a Shunyata outlet. Help is greatly appreciated, as this is driving me nuts
mimberman
Usually this is an indication of a ground loop especially when no video equipment is connected. Try lifting the grounds to source components or disconnect all from amp and reconnect one at a time to isolate the problem. Power down amp while reconnecting to avoid problems.
Stubby:

When I connected the Shunyata wall outlet I noticed the ground had been floated, so I reconnected it to the shunyata outlet. I'm fairly new at the idea of playing around with power, so am I correct in thinking you mean I should remove the ground (green wire) from the shunyata duplex? I was told this was dangerous, so if you or anyone can chime in, that would be great.I may be misunderstanding what you mean by "lifting the ground", in which case I'd be grateful if you could let me know how to do this. I do have video equipment connected, but powered it down and disconnected from mains and that didn't do it either.
Try disconnecting all TV inputs and outputs - cable, satellite, antenna, HDMI, coax, eveything. If that eliminates the hum, starting reconnecting one at a time until the hum comes back.