Help with bi-wirable efficient floorstanding 2.5K

Hello,

I am looking for a pair of at least 90 db 2.5 or 3 way bi-wirable floostanding speakers of relatively small footprint (less than 15" wide) for under 2.5K used or new. This has not proved an easy quest for me. Proacs fit this purpose, but they are expensive...
Any suggestions would be most welcome. I am planning to run them bi-amped with a 8w SET amp (300b) and a 10wpc DIY hybrid amp. My pre is DeHavilland Ultraverve II. Room medium/big, subwoofer yes. I listen to classical, blues, world music, and jazz mostly.

Thank you all in advance.
mercurypdx
Post removed 
Mirage OMD-15. 91dB efficient and bi-wirable. They also have excellent bass and you may not need the sub for much of your music. I have a pair, and although I'm powering them with an 85 wpc integrated, the damping factor is just 25 and yet bass is very clear, extended, and articulate. My speakers are in a high-ceiling open architecture living area, and the Mirage's hemispherical dispersion pattern fills the listening area uniformly and effortlessly.

You might also look at other efficient floorstanders from Canada that were developed with research from Canada's National Research Foundation, such as the PSB Imagine T, Paradigm Reference Studio 100, or Energy RC-70 Tower. That model Energy lists at $2200/pair and has a claimed in-room sensitivity of 95 dB (92dB anechoic). They also make the Veritas v2.3i at $3K/pair. It's awesome, but not as sensitive as their RC-70.