Help wanted spending money and improving my system.

I’ve got the upgrade itch and would like feedback on what piece should be replaced or what should be added.  If this system was yours, which piece would you replace and what would you buy as a replacement or what would you add to improve the sound/experience.  I’m not considering replacing my cabling at this point in time.  Please, 1 item only.  So, what would you add or replace?  I’m very happy with what I’ve put together, but I’ve got the itch, and scratching is not enough!!  Current system:  Carver Crimson amp, Primaluna Dialogue preamp, Schiit Yggdrasil D/A, Schiit Lokius equalizer, Jays CD player Mk III, Oppo 103 (for SACD only) Thorens TD145 with Ortofon 2M Bronze, M&K V75 sub, Klipsch R-15 sub, Roon Nucleus, Mac mini server (for iTunes) and Goldenear Triton References, home made bass traps.

128x128fastninja12
JB Hiller was right. No one else seems to have really followed your posts and what you said. He said:

"Your phono preamp is the weakest link."

It isn't even close. Compared to the rest of your system, it is low, low end. A true phono stage upgrade will be transformational. Not a tweak, totally system changing.
Agree. Totally. Your 2M Bronze is high output 5mV making the Decware ZP3 a solid choice for transforming your system for not a lot of money. With a lifetime warranty and their SUT trade program should you go MC down the road this is the rare component you can afford now yet be so good it serves as a foundation piece well into the future.  https://www.decware.com/newsite/ZP3.htm
Look to your room and add room treatment to dial in your sound. Your room is what you hear most and effects the sound the most. I'd buy a good quality (not stupid money) USB calibrated Microphone and REW software and look at your room acoustics. That will give you by far the most bang for your buck in return on your dollar for sound improvements. . 
Skywachr,  millercarbon.  I really like the decware recommendation.  I had not initially given much consideration to enhancing the analog side of things.  In the mid 70’s I owned an operated a high end ( for the era) audio store.  The TT is one I sold my brother and inherited when he died.  I bought the schiit for obvious reasons, entry price and a pre was required.  I was impressed with how little surface noise there was and attributed that to stylus improvement in 30 years since I spun vinyl!  I’m going to research the decware and likely pull the trigger on that.
Just so you know it will take a while. All the really good stuff is backlogged, the last one here oldhvymec waited several months for his. For something this good, what could well prove to be a lifetime buy, probably worth the wait. Study everything on the site (there is a lot of info) and search around, I think you will have a hard time finding anything but glowing comments from owners.