Help to make a choice: BAT; VAC; E.A.R.

Hi,
I'm on a market for a new amp, and it's going to be tubes this time. A friend of mine kindly loaned me his E.A.R. 534 amp, so that's all it took to convince me I prefer "tube" sound.
My room is 25x16x8
My music tastes are pretty diverse: classic rock, some classical, acoustic, etc.
And you can see the rest of my system listed below.
My current choices are ( for approx. the same money):
BAT VK-60 monoblocks
BAT VK-60 SE
BAT VK-55
EAR 534 (for less money)
VAC Auricle Monoblocks
VAC 220 Monoblocks
VAC Standard 105/105
P.S. I'm using Velodyne DD-15 Sub in my system now, so the amp's bass performance is not the highest priority.
As always, all your comments, comparisons and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Regards.
maril555

Showing 4 responses by maril555

Artg, thanks for the response. Could you elaborate on the VAC models i mentioned a little more? What do you like about VAC?
I'm surprised to hear from that many VAC devotees, it speaks volumes about company products. And yet, at the same time it's surprising not to have any opinions in favor of BAT or E.A.R. for that matter.
Raquel: Appreciate your suggestion of Renaissance 70/70, but I don't think it will be easy to find used, since it's a special order product only.
Still, could somebody expand on the differences b/w Standard 105/105; Standard 220 monoblocks, Auricle Musicblocks ; Renaissance 30/30 Signature- all this models are on A-gon now. Appreciate everybodie's help very much.
Thank you Raquel, could you give me an idea about 70/70 compar. with 30/30 or 30/30 signature?
Raquel, your input is much appreciated. My speakers are VonSchweikert VR-4 JR., they are 89 dB and the bass module is 4 ohm, midrange/HF is 8 ohm. I don't think they are considered a very difficult load. Many people here drive them with various moderately powered (50 Wt)tube gear with admittedly no problems. Also I'm using Velodyne DD-15 sub, so the amp's bass performance will be "augmented".
All this being said, do you think 30/30 will still be underpowered for this application?