HELP-Suggestions for High Efficiency speaker s

Guys, I have outgrown my speakers with my upgrades, and need some help please. I now have the Wavelength Cardinal X1's, APL Modded sacd 1000, Exemplar 2900, Exemplar emotion pre-amp, and Klipsch Cornwall speakers. With music so clean now, when I crank the db's I can hear my cabinets creaking, and minor distortion from the tweeter, squaker, and woofer. The blacks are so black, I hear it all. I love the dynamics of horns, and the 15 inch woofers going down to about 35 hz. But, I believe I need to get to the next level. I was thinking about having my corns fully rebuilt with new drivers, crossovers, cabinet, ect, Than I realized I was really making a custom speaker. So here I am lookin for suggestions on new speakers. I would get Khorns, but have terrible corners/placement. My listening room is not dedicated to just 2-channel. I have HT/2 channel combined, 1 stand on each side SS/tube with Elite HD730 in between.

Please give me some suggestions, would like to keep it under 5K.

Thanks

Steve
711smilin

Showing 3 responses by 711smilin

Thanks, I am going to look at a pair of churchills close by
even though they are a bit more expensive. All suggestions are appreciated, and if you have anything you are selling, email me please.

Steve