HELP Stylus Cantilever slightly bent to the left

I have a almost new (20 hours) Clearaudio Virtuoso cartridge mounted on a Satisfy Tonearm. When you look at the cartridge head-on the stylus cantilever seems to be very slightly leaning towards the left (towards the center of the record).
My vinyl sounds great and it doesn't appear to be affecting performance, but I don't know if it will get worse over time and cause long term issues.
Has anyone seen this before? Is it common? Can it be fixed by adjusting the anti-skate or something else?

Please help, any advice is welcome.
jerko
I honestly don't notice any distortion. I put on some new 180 gram vinyl and it sounds absolutely great. What does inner groove distortion sound like?
I've noticed that the louder sounds, like loud vocals, will sound grainy and distorted. Just an overall lack in clarity across the whole spectrum. I've been thrown into an OCD fit over this, but who knows...maybe a lot of my albums just have groove damage. That would mean that all my obsessing over this was for nothing, because you obviously can't do anything about that except buy new records. People have suggested buying the MintLP protractor, but I don't see how the provided alignment chart can be THAT flawed to the point where it doesn't even remotely do a good job at alignment.

The other problem is that the Virtuoso is a much more detailed and revealing cart than the Goldring 1012 I was previously using; these albums may have always been damaged, but now it is just easier to hear.
Post removed 
If it were me, I'd send it back to ClearAudio for inspection (they probably would do it no charge).......or to Soundsmith.