Help! Spakers damaged during shipping?Paid insurance (with proof)being told not Insured?

LONGGGG story, here is short verison. (this has bene going on for the last 7-8 months!!!

I sold a pair of B&W speakers on audiogon.com as well as purchasing insurance and shipping label through audigon.com
When speakers arrive to buyer he notifies me immedietly with pictures that they are broken and boxes are all busted up like they had been dropped from a formitable height and landed on their head.
I file claim with audiogon (whom i purchased the insurance through). Claim is denied due to package "not being Insured'. How can it not be insured if I paid for the insurance at checkout when I purchased Shipping label

To clarify, the claim is not getting denied for handling the situation wrong ( i.e.-  throwing away the damaged item or something) nit actually is NOT EVEN GETTING THAt far. MY receipt says that I paid for insurance and show the amount I paid but' on their end' they are showing something different (that this was not insured).

How to Resolve? Next step of Action?

a_mulder
Thank you a_mulder.  I will take you at your word which at this point seems fair. The problem seems to be as roxy54 described. Sounds like someone screwed up, IT implementation or something, but either way, it is not your fault and your claim should be paid to the limit of the insurance at the time.  You may need to elevate this issue. You can probably find other contacts on LinkedIn. I don't know how much you lost, but there is typically limits on the value of your claim. Their current limit appears to be $5,000, but it could have been different at the time of your shipping. Hopefully that is in your paper work.  Unless serious money, hiring a lawyer is rarely a good ROI. Small claims is more effective but limited based on jurisdiction.
If the corporation that owns and operates Audiogon has ethical standards of business, they will accept responsibility for what appears to be an honest mistake and pay up. I worked for a number of high end jewelry stores for many years, and this kind of unfortunate and unexpected expense, due to accidental or careless liability was part of the cost of doing business honestly and ethically.
I shipped a pair of B&W 804D2 speakers across the country through UPS Store. I paid them to box the speakers as I no longer had originals. I made them aware of packaging correctly and specifically told them about the diamond tweeter and how easily it is to break. Insured accordingly and when one tweeter did get broken, insurance paid the $1,300 replacement cost.You could try filing a claim in small claims court. Not sure now but at one time you could file at no cost without an attorney and they are obligated to respond to argue your claim.
Shipping speakers is how members get negative feedback, they have to be well packaged, best to have original packing material and prey they arrive in good condition. Best to do a local sale if possible.
I shipped a tube preamp and the packing was bullet proof. This was on a Fedex truck that rolled over in transit, heavy items crushing the box. When it arrived the packing material was expelled from the box and the preamp (still in the box) had a bent frame. The buyer reported it still worked perfectly. I told the buyer to take pictures. In the end I let him keep the preamp and the claim money.