Thanks to all for the suggestions!
Mfkeleher, this was one of the techniques I tried, after trying to fish it out. Unfortunately, the back end is sealed shut.
Brf, this was something I was thinking about. Although, I wonder if it would work? I am sure the pin is pretty hard.
Mwilson, the teflon lining the RCA jack is not yet scored. I was very careful, and once I discovered that this technique had not much chance for working, I stopped.
My father is an electrical engineer, technician, and electrician(yes, rare to be all three), and when he called me last night, I asked for his advice. In typical fatherspeak, he assured me that both of my ideas were ridiculous, and that the only way to do it was to remove the jack, and push the pin out from the rear. He also said this is as common as Tuesdays, and not to worry about it.
However, I do worry that the solder we use will not be the same as what was originally employed.
And, a prince among princes even offered to send me a new jack along with the wrench used with it! What a guy! I will be sure to patronize this gentleman in the future, if he sells to small timers like me.
One of the great things about Blue Circle preamps is that they feature two sets out preamp outputs. So, despite my predicament, I am still in business. I will say, however, that AtmaSphere amps definitely sound better with balanced cables going into them - lower noise floor.
Thanks to all, and if there are any other suggestions, please let me know.