Help ML 380s Owners. Volume knob Quit Working

I can only adjuct volume by the remote. I spoke to Harman group and they gave me the reset sequence. It still is frozen at whatever volume my remote left it at. I think its from power glitches? any suggestions??? cant afford to mail it in right now as business is quite poor at the moment. thanks chuck
chucker
Greetings,
I had the same problem with my ML 380. I sent it to the Service Bench and they replaced the volume control card. It works fine now. I think this a common problem with the ML pre-amps.
The Serivce Bench charged about $1200.00 to fix it, but they also replace all the caps and fuses.
Respectfully,
Joe Nies
These guys also service Mark Levinson. Don't send it to Harmon, imo...They aren't Madrigal Labs unfortunately.

MARK LEVINSON: American made separates with the highest build quality. We are 1 of only 2 factory authorized service centers across the USA. One of our techs has Levinson experience going back to 1996.
http://www.pyramid-audio.com/brands.html

Note to self...use remote for majority of volume needs on my 380S...
I had the volume control board changed at my local M.L. dealer for $220 on my #380S , and they lent me a REF #32 in the mean time .