Help me spend $6000

I’m looking to get the best bang for the dollar. My amp is the Pass Labs INT-25. I listen to a lot of jazz,folk,classic rock,and funk. 
Floor-stander or monitor is fine. Prefer new, but I’m open to used. I’m looking for a detailed presentation, but not bright. I also prefer a thick midrange. 

Room is a bonus room with knee walls with carpet and bookshelves everywhere, but not officially treated. I sit near field. 

Pro-Ject RPM 10 Carbon

Soundsmith Zephyr III

Parasound JC3+

Denefrips Iris DDC

Denefrips Pontus II 

Hifi Rose RS250

Wilsenton R8

Klipsch Heresy IV

REL T5i x 2

Mac mini server running Roon

Degritter 

Pass Labs INT25

128x128travisg

Refnoise,

Yes the AZ club did put on the infamous "DAC It Out" in Aug 2019.

I was not the person in charge.

What was your take on it?

@jeffseight

My take on it was that you guys did something that was of value to the audio community, and that it must have been as fun as it was informative. Additionally, I didn’t find the minor criticisms of methodology and cabling to temper the credibility of your work, especially considering the constraints of time and format.

I actually ended up buying the Black Ice Glass FX DAC and thought it sounded great. Curious what your personal thoughts on that DAC are.

Incidentally, I’m currently using an SMSL M400, which I found to be a cooler sound and slightly more detailed, but loses out to the Glass FX in terms of imaging/spatial cues. In my warm-ish system this was a trade off I was willing to make. Balanced outputs and MQA decoding also sweetened the deal. Still have the FX DAC, I’m having a hard time convincing myself to sell it.

Anyhow, I was going to advise the OP to avail himself of your invitation, but it sounds like he’s got it all figured out. Don’t mind hijacking this thread; he’s obviously no longer using it.

"I enjoy being ridiculed, talked down to, and reading posts that have nothing to do with the original question. "

Could it be that you had two separate threads about the same subject?  Good luck with the new speakers!

Maybe this is not a forum for me.

When I focus on getting better sound quality as the primary goal.

And changing in and out components year after year and just gaining something here and there maybe, in sound quality by losing something else somewhere else, By trying to match into a existing system something new.

That is not getting better sound quality it is just to get something different sounding it is what I call "chasing you tail", in my book.

And not gaining any new knowledge, by hook up another pair of speakers in this case (same procedure as for the previous once).

Nothing else than learning that speaker X sounds little bit of this and a little bit of that (in your room, with your electronics and your biases.). In other words will not help anybody else anything and it is useless knowledge except for yourself.

Maybe that is the case it is harder to learn new than just repeating old pattern. End of ranting.

Good luck with your new speakers whatever the are.❤️🎵🎶🎼💸