Help me get the most out of my Merlin TSM MX

I have had these incredible monitors for over a year and I am still enamoured with there balance and refinement. I am going to sell off my second system that doesn't get used anymore and I want to put the funds into the Merlin system. I should have $1000 to spend.
My current system is as follows: Merlin TSM MX on Skylan stands,DIY parts express sub with Behringer feedback destroyer for room eq, speaker wire is Monster M-series CX2( Paul Speltz Anti-Cables on the way), Cayin A 50-T 35watt el34 integratedwith a Virtual Dynamics power cord, Harmonic Technology Truthlink ic,Macbook Pro,Apogee Duet Dac. I use this in conjunction with a HT setup so I can control the sub via Ht remote from the B&K AVR 202.
I am not sure which direction to go. Do I get the "e" upgrade done by Bobby? Do I replace the Cayin with another integrated in the $1700 range Or get into separates? There is nothing that I don't like about my current system. I just want to take it to the next level of performance. I am not interested in a cd player. These monitors are capable in reference systems and that is why I bought them to build my system around. I might move up to the VSM one day so I want my components to be in place if/when that day comes.
Thank you for your opinions!
Bob
rrboogie
Normally I would be the first to recommend the Speltz products based on my very positive experience using them in my ever evolving system. I thought they were doing pretty well between my Merlins & Atma-sphere separates until I tried Cardas speaker cables & then interconnects. The results are magical, everything improved beyond expectation. This was not one those instances where I had to struggle to hear an improvement, there was no contest. I love both the Anti-cables & Anti-interconnects, just not with Merlin speakers.
My initial reaction was just as Burntedj's. Cardas Golden Ref speaker cable. I like the idea of the Jadis for $1900 too. That's a pretty good deal, and would likely outperform your Cayin in many ways. Cheers,

Spencer
BTW Bob, I'm using Cardas Neutral Reference speaker cables. Another A'Goner I know asked Bobby P what he thought of the anti-cables with Merlins & the word "truncated" came up regarding the mid range. I did not truly understand what this meant until I tried the Neutral Ref for myself. Truncated is an ugly word & it's even uglier sounding.
Good luck, Will
I think before coming up with a good plan of attack, you are going to have to identify the weaknesses in the results of your system.

What about the sound that you're getting would you like to improve?
Thank you for the responses. The anti cables that I have coming are a double run (not bi-wired). Apparently this helps with frequencies from the mid-range down or so the seller says. They are worth a try for the money. I see other merlin users with them in their system so I'll see if they float my boat. If not, I will try the Cardas Golden Reference speaker cables and ic's. I had a great listening session last night and walked away with nothing but smiles, but you know the audiophile thing-- How can I improve on the sound? I might just wait awhile until I have the funds for a top tier integrated like the Ars Sonum for instance. Keep the suggestions coming!