Help me choose a speaker match for my Line Magnetic 805ia tube amp under $10K

Since all of you were such a huge help in getting me to arrive at my decision to get the Line Magnetic 805ia tube integrated, I thought I would start another thread to discuss speakers to consider. I do love my Ascend Acoustics but after hearing the improvement that the Line Magnetic gave my system, I am wondering now if there is a reasonably priced but a better speaker that is a better match for my system. The only criteria is that the price be equal to or less than $10k. I am looking for a speaker that is not harsh in the higher frequencies but still has enough sparkle and snap that doesn't give up anything in terms of detail. The ability to deliver some low end, dynamic punch is something that I would be looking for as well as this is the one area the Ascend's lack in currently. 

My current setup is...

Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL Tweeters and Ascend Acoustics Center Speaker with RAAL Tweeter
Amp: Line Magnetic 805ia at 48W x 2
DAC: PS Audio Directstream Junior
Primary Music: Jazz and Female Vocals 

Speakers that I have considered so far include (power requirements notwithstanding):
  • Magico A3
  • Dynaudio Contour 60
  • Focal Sopra 2
  • Sonus Faber Olympica 3
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
freesole
I'm chiming in late on this topic.  Curious if OP or others on this thread can opine as to the power characteristics of this amp compared to my LM 518ia, which is an earlier LM integrated producing 22wpc from a pair of 845s.  I'm wondering if in the real world those 26 watts are a huge difference.  

Thanks!
RIAA thanks very much for that link!  It really is a useful comparison, and one that cements my notion that I need to bring my own LM 518 to audition my next pair of speakers rather than relying only on the LM 805 as proxy for my amp.  
Imo,,of the speakers,suggested  Tekton is the worst.When i heard the impact monitor it sounded horrible,we pulled a driver to see what was inside,what a piece of crap.A big part of a speakers magic is the cabinet,bracing and xover...joke joke joke..The double impact was even worse so i would dismiss the clown Tekton shill fan boys.Obviously you should of bought your speakers first and then matched the power to it but having said the couple of times ive auditioned Devore they were powered with LM gear...thats where id start.
I have heard Devore speakers at Don Better Audio in Cleveland OH. Very nice for SET amps. Beautiful, musical and organic sound. He also sold me my Line Magnetic amp when he first got them several years ago.My LM audio map is low powered with Vandersteen 2CE Sig II. But I never play at high volume and I am adding a nice subwoofer... in the near future to supplement mid-to low bass. If you win the lottery look at these https://voltiaudio.com/vittora/. In fact the Volti Rival is within your budget and would be another great audition.
You definitely want a high efficieny design: my suggestion would be Duevel Bella Luna, Devore OrangUtan or if you are into more rocky stuff Klipsch or JBL horn basd speakers
I have been very happy with various Vandersteen's and top 50w amps as long as they have plenty of current. As we know you may as well add another 25-40% to the power rating when looking at good tube amps over SS ones.

It all depends on you room and listening volume.  As long as the speaker is easy to drive as a Vandersteen is, the sensitivity won't matter much. IF you pair said speaker with the Vandersteen sub 3, the main amp is only running in the 100hz on up range so it frees up the bass which is a big drag for most amps.  I wouldn't discount any easy to drive speaker and yes, bring your amp with you if you are able to for auditions.
If your in Seattle and do not have a local dealer your happy with i'd suggest a trip ( when covid is done with us) to Vancouver there is a few good dealers there. I also know in Victoria, Sound Hounds has a few Devore / AudioNote AN speakers on sale right now.  

I'd also suggest you consider Living Voice speakers out of the UK with the British Pound so low right now buying British is not a bad idea. I replaced a set of AudioNote ANE's with the Avatar2's a few years ago and have to say they are some of the most enjoyable, musical, speakers I've owned, drove them with 300B amps at 8wpc. They do not advertise that much so they are not that visible to us here in NA but they make speakers in the million dollar range so they know what they are doing. 

Auditorium Range | Reflex MTM Loudspeakers | Living Voice

You want to go for a vintage speaker of 16ohm impedance made prior to 1965 for best results with any tube amplifier.
For the past year I’ve been driving my O/96’s with a LM805ia via the 16 ohm taps. Wonderful out of the box, I have it dialed in so magically right now by rolling all tubes I can’t imagine making a gear change for the foreseeable future. Wonderful synergy and I agree with the previous poster who indicated you will get the most from this amp with a speaker possessing high and flat impedance (O/96 is nominal 10 ohms and never dips below 8 ohms). The LM805ia replaced a Pass XA30.8 and the pairing isn’t even close compared to the LM. It’s all about amp/speaker synergy and LM + Devore O/ is a great formula.