Help, MC7270 with 2 pairs, Serial or Parallel

Hi to all,
Clearly a newbie, I've tried to search this question with no direct answer, so here i go.

I have a MC7270 and two pairs of "JBL 4312G" rated 6 ohms, 90dB
What would be the best way to play both pairs without stressing the amp
on parallel of the 1ohms/2ohms tap,
or on serial of the 8ohms tap (it doesn't have a 16 ohms tap, unless used bridged in mono)

All inputs are appreciated

Disclaimer: I cannot get other speakers or amp, I don't have the money :(

dupes

Parallel because Series connection ruins amplifier damping by having the signal go through the first speaker's voice coils/x-overs before speaker no.2's voice coils/x-over.

A serial hookup would keep the impedance high which is usually less stressful. It's a powerful amp with taps for low impedance so I think you would be OK either way. If it plays well on the 8 ohm taps, you are all set. 

If you think about it. The signal would do through the first speakers crossover and then into the second ones. The second speaker would be getting a weird fractured signal at best. Parallel will be the tougher load but the signal would be correct to both speakers.

The dampening is going to be fairly low at 3 ohms or less. If it’s not direct coupled there is very little dampening anyways (caps, inductors, or resistors) in the way. Even with a 6db first order the dampening is very low at less than 3 ohms.

Some JBLs use to wire their woofers out of phase too.

Parallel get’s my vote too. You’ll have good sound effect if you don’t have anything else. Stereo with 2 full range speakers playing the same frequencies per side or in 4 corners or ????? Just so you know it seldom works. There is a problem with the mids and highs being way to far apart in two enclosures. It’s impossible to get any cohesion between two sets of mids/highs in separate enclosures, the acoustic centers would be WAY off to say the least.

The better solution would be to disconnect at least the highs on one pair of speakers. Maybe the mids too, it just depends how far from each other the mids are vs how close together you can get them. 

Remember Bose drivers pointing in every direction. Sound effects at best, not a lot to do with stereo reproduction at all..

Regards

@jasonbourne52 , noted that makes sense, thank you

@russ69 i wish i could use the 8ohm tap but after reading other responses and due to the fact that this amp has even a 1ohm tap i think lower it's its forte.

@oldhvymec you are right in all counts, and yes in 4 corners (please don't grill me) these are some of the shortcomings i have to work with, but im ok with it.
I will try disconnecting the high and mids on a pair, see what it feels like, do you recommend juxtaposed or across??? imagine a 20 x 20 square

I do remember those drivers, as a mater of fact the are in almost at every restaurant in NYC

I would not run 2 pairs of any speaker in the same room for stereo listening. The only benefit is higher sound level at the expense of imaging and clarity. Best wishes.