Help in minimizing hiss

I’m wondering if all hiss can be removed, particularly with highly efficient speakers.
The hiss in my system is audible from about 4-5’ away when it’s silent in the house.

All gear is on a dedicated line I installed with new 12/3 romex to the panel with a 20 amp breaker.
I’m using all quality power cables and XLRs.

Rig:
Oppo 105 - Schitt Freya + - Legacy Wavelet DSP - Pass Labs X260.8 - Legacy Valor (101 dB sens)

Thanks for any input you may have,Scott
simpleman68
Let us know how the tubes help, but my fear is that these old stock GEs will increase the noise and you may find new noises which didnt exist before. Hope I am wrong.
@jsautter  Again I don't expect the tubes to quiet things down. I am rolling them for improved sonics.
I'm not sure there's much I can do to quiet down the Wavelet which seems to be making the lions share of the hiss.
I’m thinking that if you have a pair of Legacy’s flagship 80K speakers with their Wavelet processor which in my experience is extremely quite your first step should be contacting Legacy. They can help you trouble shoot this issue better than a forum and without you going crazy trying a million things and getting frustrated.