HELP! I bought equipment drunk, don’t know anything.

So I woke up with a very sore head and depleted bank account this morning.

Recently bought an Audiolab 6000a and Elekit TU-8500 tube preamp. I’ve never owned a preamp before and I hope they’re compatible for my KEF Q11.

I then had a few bottles of wine...

Woke up and saw I had purchased a passive pair of Bryston A2.

Will the amp be able to power the speakers? I don’t listen to loud music. 
Please help this idiot. 
ronniewills
The audiolab is a british amplifier that means usually for smaller rooms and of lower than average current it probably will drive them ok for low volumes but usually not the type of amp that works with every speaker.
Hi thecarpathian. 
Yes the 6000a can be used as a power amp, preamp or integrated. Puts out 75W at 4ohm and I dont listen to music loudly. Not the best amp for Brystons, but as mentioned earlier, I bought the amp initially to power an old set of Kef Q11s.

But I did find a review where someone tested the amp with the Brystons and had no trouble. Got the Brysons dirt cheap with warranty. Worst case scenario I crack a few bottles of red and buy a bigger amp. Kidding. Sit back down guys.
The valve preamp is to run a Rega turntable through. Didn’t need to buy it - was more of a curio and I’m competent with a soldering iron and have a lot of spare time at the moment. Can always sell it or use on the second upstairs system with the kefs i guess.

Look, I’ve never claimed to not be an idiot and I do appreciate everyones time and advice.

I’ve only purchased active studio monitors the last 20 years or so, except for the Kefs. Separate components are all new to me.

Well then I certainly hope they work out well for you!
You are a braver man than I.
I would find a way to solder my fingers together.
your Not an Idiot!  you were just being Honest and wanting an Honest Answer..,  Please Commend yourself for Doing as Such!  ! Personally do Things.. Purchases..  and I'm Sure We All Have even Straight as an Arrow.. and the next day we scratch our head..  I Have..