Help! I am need a reasonably priced music server/player

All: I have a CuBox with a USB CD Drive and an eSata 500GB SSD attached. I have installed OpenElec/Kodi so that I can use the external SSD to store all of my CDs that I rip into FLAC files. I had it "sort of" working and was able to rip several CDs. I connect the CuBox via Toslink spdif to a Musical Fidelity V90 DAC that feeds my Cayin A-50t Integrated Tube Amp connected to newly upgraded Monitor Audio Silver 1 Speakers (I used to have Wharfedale Diamond 220s). The Monitor speakers are still breaking in but it sounds awesome!

My dilemaa, I had to upgrade to a new version of Kodi because of stability problems and now it won't rip CDs anymore. I am exhausted trying to get this to work.

Question:
Can anyone recommend a fanless box that I can connect my CD Player and SSD and software that will allow me to both RIP CDs as FLAC files and play them back?

Volumio, Rune just play files, I'd like software that can both Rip and play. I've looked at JRiver which seems to be a fit but am not sure what Hardware to get, I'd like to stay away from using a USB connection to my DAC.

Any recommendations? 

Thanks in advance
sweiss420

Showing 1 response by sweiss420

Thanks - I was looking for a lower cost solution, but I appreciate your responding to my questions.