Help finding Audiogon sellers product.

I'm trying to find the person that is builds and sells a cherry wood box that hooks up between your amp and speakers to change your speaker impedance.Can anyone give me contact information.Thanks
Contact Vtvu; the box houses the Zero Autoformer (or whatever) transformer, and works great with OTL amps. Vinh uses these boxes for his and I believe can help you with getting them.
Hello Holman,
Try . Paul has the Zero-box Impedance multiplying autoformer (in Cherry ) that your looking for. he is also a member here under paulspeltz Hope that helps.
Thanks for your help,much apreciated.