Help finding a subwoofer

I want a subwoofer that meets the following criteria.

1. 12 inch driver max size. Or 8 inch driver plus passive driver. Or 10 inches driver.

2. Android or IPhone or iPad app to change settings anytime I want.

3. Speaker high level inputs.

Please if you know any let me know.

System is for music primarily movies completely secondary. I really have two systems that can use the sub(s). Main drivers do not go low. On set is Cain and Cain single Ben with Fostex 8 inch driver. the other Martin Logan Motion 15, these are nice small speakers that Are not expensive.

Thanks for your contributions

alanpiga

Actually, you'd probably be shopping a two channel pro audio amp with onboard DSP. The outboard clutter of another component and the extra cabling? 

You'll be missing out on the current flexibility of a remote controlled subwoofer and EQ presets.     

I have a cheap subwoofer now. The receiver has subwoofer output and I think that unless the receiver is playing a source with subwoofer code there will not be line signal coming out through the subwoofer line output. Which just make me reaffirmed on the believe that speaker level input in a subwoofer plays real dividends and afford flexibility. I am saying this because I feel I require speaker level input but see a lot of recommendations for subs without speaker level inputs. Now my receiver also has preamp out I am just not sure yet if this works concurrently with all speaker outputs active.