Help choosing integrated

I'm currently shopping for an integrated amp for my main system. Got a few integrated amps on my mind. Since I haven't had a chance to audition all of them so I would like to learn from your experience and get your input before making the final decision. Here is my short list (all used):

Gryphon Diablo
Vitus RI-100
GamuT Di150
MBL 7008a

The rest of my system includes:
MacBook Pro/Audirvana
Anticables 3.1 USB cable
Hegel HD 25 DAC
Focal Diva Utopia Be
Synergistic Research Tungsten Interconnects
Triode Wire Lab Speaker Cables 

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
jjue
REGA OSIRIS stablemate suggestion as requested: 

REGA ISIS cdp/ DAC ( valve version preferred IMO both both are superb, full stop ) )

http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/rega-isis-cd-player-osiris-integrated-amplifier-tas-213/

Goliath killer ... highly recommended 
As a longtime believer that separates were the only way to go to achieve maximum sound, I must say that the Line Magnetic 508ia completely changed my way of thinking, if you are open to tubes.

Not only does this integrated make beautiful music, but it is absolutely beautiful to look at. It's just fine with stock tubes, too, but if you upgrade the 6SN7 and 300B tubes in it, you will have something truly special.

After twenty years and then some chasing the holy grail like most of us do, my amp search is over. Audition one if you can.
@maxboy00 Modwright was on my list before. Very solid IA.

@jafant Will keep you posted for sure. I saw Wells too but wonder how it sounds?

@akg_ca Thanks for the detailed information. I'll see if I can audition it at my local audio store.

@waltersalas The challenge I have is that I don't have time for the tube maintenance. Otherwise I would have VAC and other nice brands added to my shortlist...