Help choosing integrated

I'm currently shopping for an integrated amp for my main system. Got a few integrated amps on my mind. Since I haven't had a chance to audition all of them so I would like to learn from your experience and get your input before making the final decision. Here is my short list (all used):

Gryphon Diablo
Vitus RI-100
GamuT Di150
MBL 7008a

The rest of my system includes:
MacBook Pro/Audirvana
Anticables 3.1 USB cable
Hegel HD 25 DAC
Focal Diva Utopia Be
Synergistic Research Tungsten Interconnects
Triode Wire Lab Speaker Cables 

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
jjue
The Focal-JMlab Diva Utopia Be’s ported enclosure was tuned to approximately 27Hz, with minimum impedance of 3.38 ohms at 100Hz. I would judge this speaker to be of average difficulty to drive for any amplifier comfortable with a 4 ohm load, and I would rate its nominal impedance at 4 ohms. The speaker’s sensitivity measured approximately 87dB/2.83V/m.

jjue

It also has a around -50 degree negative phase angle around the 100hz bass mark, which will make it very current hungry at that point, making it seem like 2-3ohms EPDR load to the amp, knowing Gryphon 300 amps are great for current (having bi-polar outputs), I would steer you this way.

Cheers George
Those are all great amps are you able to audition any of them? At that level it becomes more about what you like than whats good because it should all be good. I have to say though for me, eyes only, that Gryphon is one bad ass looking amp! Have fun and happy listening!
@arsh Thanks for sharing the details. I auditioned Sasha's a few times and I was impressed. 

@georgehifi Thanks for the insight! I auditioned the Diablo (older version, not the the new Diablo 300) in person and I liked it very much. That's why it's on my original shortlist :)

@akg_ca Thanks for the advice! What's your impression with the OSIRIS? Source and speakers?