Help! Building a new setup around Anthem MRX 1120

New to Audiogon! First, I have to say I’m grateful for all of the info I’ve gathered from the forums. All of your knowledge has been very helpful so far in designing my new home theater space in my basement. 

So onto my question. I’m working on a new home theater 7.2.4 setup with the Anthem MRX 1120 at the center. I’ve been auditioning speakers, and have been leaning toward Paradigm Monitors (might as well keep it in the family). Due to my room setup I’m fairly limited to where I can place my side surrounds. They have to be at least 5 feet off the floor, and preferably not stick out from the wall more than 10 in. My room is Approx 18 ft wide by 40 ft long, and 7.5 ft ceiling. I’m trying to decide what type of speaker would be best... should I go with in wall, bookshelves wall mounted, or dipole/bipolar speakers? I’m leaning toward the Monitor 11s for the front left and right. My budget for the 3 main channels and 4 surrounds combined is 4K. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice.
xsled2000
Right now Accessories4Less.com has Focal Super Birds on sale for $249 and they are buy one, get one free. I mean right there you can't beat that and they are only 5 inches deep which is under your depth requirements.