help blown speakers

I have an Audes speaker that needs a new woofer.The company i think is out of business.Where can i get replacement drivers? Any help is highly appreciated.
Check with Val L speakerworks in Chicago: very knowledgable & helpful folks.
The Audes is made in Estonia I believe. 'Don't know what sort of drivers they use, but try Madisound -- they carry just about all of the well known European drivers.
When it comes to speaker repair, go to Millersound in Philadelphia (215) 412-7700, Bill Legall can fix any speakers and even make them sound better than the original. The man is a genius.