I just came down from the States to my hometown Georgia, brought down my system with me, among which is my NAD C541i CD player, which works on 110volt (USA) and now I am now in Georgia which is 230Volts.. can anyone help me if they know how the voltage could be changed? NAD says it can be done but it needs to be taken to the service centre and there is no service centre out here..
anybody.. any views.. will be most welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Very simple, buy a voltage transformer, they are cheap and should have no sonic effect on your player.

Good Luck