Hegel H360 vs Accuphase E470

I currently have a Hegel H160, but am looking to upgrade to something with more authority to power my Vandersteen Treos.

With trade-in, the price between demo models on the Hegel H360 and Accuphase E470 are roughly comparable. However, only the Hegel offers the built in streaming DAC which is super handy when not listening to vinyl (my main source).

Would be interested to hear if people have experience with these two units. How do they stack up in your opinion?

Thanks in advance!
gritter2
In the end I found a sweet deal on a used Hegel H360 and went for it. So far, sounds pretty amazing, and a major improvement over the Hegel H160. The Treos perform much better now with the added power.

Am still interested to try out the Accuphase, but without US distribution it is a bit tricky.
I went from Hegel H160 to H360 to Luxman L-590AXII.  Loved the Hegel's, but the Luxman is a significant improvement over the H360.
@respected_ent

Quick question for you: Did you upgrade your power cord with the Hegels? The H360 comes with a really dinky generic cord and was thinking it couldn't hurt to get something beefier. Would be interested to hear if you had any suggestions. Thanks!
I would take a serious listen to the Aesthetix Mimas integrated rated at 150w at 8ohms. This is Aesthetix’s first integrated and they did it right. I heard them powering a set of Vandersteen Treo CT his past weekend and it’s one of the best integrated amps I’ve heard in a very long time. I was told that they voiced the Mimas with Vandersteen speakers so they make a really nice combo. The Mimas definitely give my Ayre AX5/20 a run for it’s money at less than half the cost. It’s a hybrid amp, so you get the tube mid-range sweetness with solid state output power. I would put it on the top of your list to listen. If you’re around the tri-state area, go over to Audio Connection in NJ and give it a listen. I know it’s a more expensive than the Hegel 360 at around $7K, but I would go with the Mimas over the Hegel any day of the week specially with Vandersteen speakers. Good Luck!
Oh...I forgot to mention...Aesthetix offers a DAC module and a phono pre-amp module for roughly $1500 each for the Mimas and if they sound anything like their separates, they will sound really nice.