Hegel fuse holder

Asking to see if anyone had upgraded the fuses in their Hegel integrated? I’m trying to open up the fuse box, but this thing is jammed shut, so maybe I’m missing something...there’s a flap I see to open it, but it won’t seem to budge.

Any ideas on ways to open this? I imagine someone had trouble installing new fuses and had a workaround.
cd45123
Got it! These things are gonna come out with tweezers...they sure don’t make this easy 
Orange will blow your mind. Not because the improvement will be so staggeringly huge. But because the fuse is so small its hard to believe it could make ANY difference at all! Witness all those around here who still don't believe it! Even after a bazillion people try and hear and say yeah it is for real. 

If you can find a screwdriver with a blade as wide as the slot but still thin enough to fit in there and twist like nonoise said that is ideal. Otherwise don't worry, its not like this is something you do a lot, its in back and hidden by the power cord anyway.  

I like to Scotch tape the factory fuse nearby or preferably inside so its there as a spare and so when the amp gets sold the factory fuse goes and the SR stays!
gotta say miller is spot on and knows his stuff. I was one of those non-believers and gave it a shot. Now my fuses, interconnects, speaker cables, PCs and new Powercell UEF SE in my system are just phenomenal. Oh yeah HFTs too.
‘I’ve been a critical listener for almost 40 years and my system has never sounded as good as it does now. SR is not, not snake oil.
I imagine they’ve got good stuff. Started with Bybee QSE, then an iQSE, then quantum Clarifiers in my speakers. Anyway, those tweaks are so good, it’s hard to go back. 
Tweaks rule. My system is so tweaked out it would take pages just to list it all and the crazy part is it works so good I only want more. To get some idea, take what you've done, multiply by a hundred. https://youtu.be/zZcZ6eJoxeE?t=9   This will totally trigger the Film Actors Guilds, if you know what I mean. But whatever. Stuff totally works. 

ECT, PHT, ditto. PPS, TDF, fO.q, Townshend, BDR, it really adds up. Its been a while now since the last round of tweaks adding fO.q tape and Active Shielding to the turntable. That left me slack-jawed for a good long time. Only now beginning to get used to that quantum leap. Just in time for more Townshend Pods for the Herron..... did I mention, tweaks rule? Buwahahaha!