Hearing is believing?........power cables.......

For anyone who is skeptical about the difference a high quality power cord can make in your high quality audio system........try it.......hearing is believing. About 10 years ago when I bought my first "entry level" hifi system (B&K amp/preamp, Canton speakers) my audio advisor dropped off a Tara Labs Prism power cord. He said just try it for a week and if you don't think it makes a difference just return it. I, like most unfamiliar with high quality cables, was skeptical.......how could a cable 1 meter long from the wall to my equipment make a difference? I put it on the power amp and yes I could definitely tell there was a more defined bass and overall clearer soundscape. I'm a musicians, so I figured maybe the "non audiophile" can't hear the difference. So my brother-in-law who is a bricklayer came over and we did a blind listening test. I randomly switched the Tara, sometimes trying to fool him......told him I switched but didn't........he could tell every time I used the Tara! So I was convinced that it was "wishful thinking on my part or particularly sensitive ears. If you don't think a great power cable can make a difference........take the challenge. Try one for a week and see (hear) for yourself!
128x128mikeelzeysguitarstudio
It is still snowing in Colorado.  They have had 3 feet of snow this month.  May!  Yep....global warming.
It’s actually 98.1% consensus LOL!

Fake data to create fake industries ... a scam that makes Bernie Madoff proud.

All the best!
NoBeliver
Your hearing is only as good as the best acoustic music you ever heard in a venue with excellent acoustics .
If you want it to be as good as  possible make that the Concertgebau  Hall in  Amsterdam .
MN was the best place in the USA to hunt big trophy white-tale deer .
 1 degree , as in ONE degree, increase in temp has allowed a thousand fold
increase in deer-ticks that has made it a  worth your life event to even go into the woods !

Herd numbers have taken a nose-dive because young fawns can not survive the bites of thousands of ticks from moment of birth.
Mother nature is a fine tuned machine , a change in anything can change everything .  Creation is sacred , only a fool thinks otherwise .