Hearing and emotions

«When Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring premiered in 1913, it was poorly received, agitating its audience to the point of rage, violence, and disgust. At the heart of this phenomenon, as explored by the podcast Radiolab, was the “disorderly and unexpected” chords that ran through the entire piece, which caused a similarly disorderly response in its listeners. A variety of different studies suggest that our hearing is linked to our emotional processes, and simultaneously, our emotions may affect the way our brains process sound.....

Researchers at McGill University in Montreal found that in test subjects who observed that a particularly good piece of music “gave them the chills,” a PET scan measured the release of dopamine. Another group of researchers in Zurich studied the role of emotion in forming memories of sounds and found that strong emotional responses to certain pieces of music enhanced the memories formed around that particular auditory experience.»

https://greentreeaudiology.com/blog/link-sounds-emotions#:~:text=A%20variety%20of%20different%20studies,way%20our%20brains%20process%20sound.

Then it is very important to clean our ears, and clean our connectors cable, and it is very important to pay attention to the three working embedding dimensions, mechanical,electrical and acoustical/psycho-acoustical; but cleaning our heart help much...

Some sound/music provoke stress, induce rage and hate, and some others induce love and enhance thinking...And there is also quite a lot between these two extremes...

The main point in my thinking and surprizing one is hate makes us deaf, intellectually, musically and probably in some way physically...

It is not metaphorical claim....But because the effect of hate is under the normal level of perception and at long term, people dont observe it...

All around the world now there is simultaneously an awakening and a tumultuous tempest of hate... It is a changing time...Observe it....

Emotions and music are related so deeply that speech birth is impossible to understand without this relation in mind...

Poetry and prose mode of speech reflect well two modes of thinking, and music can relate these two one with another...

Music is also mathematics growing legs arms and body and speaking about love or the divine....

By the way there is only one emotion feeling in all mathematical activity: enthusiasm etymologically from old greek "En thou theos" Inspiration or possession by a god... A mathematician not litterally possessed by enthusiasm is not a mathematician... An engineer perhaps... 😁😊 But some engineer are great mathematicians, like Poincaré was...Mathematicians are like Musicians or great poets, enthralled in ectasy... Between hard works and despair too for sure....

Ultimately mathematic, music, and everything is love...

There is no hating great mathematicians or hating great composers...

There is no hating great listeners too....Take care of your heart and brain relation...No hate for anyone nor anything especially nowadays....

My love to all....

128x128mahgister

people who claim to know everything in the world are very annoying to us ( us who really know everything ) .

in short, you are incorrigible))))

I know what i know..... A little and i like to discuss too much... 😊

I dont think that recommending some writer like Doistoievsky is annoyoing for all and suggesting a relation between Mathematic and other fields of life...

I think you know a little like me and it is a pleasure to exhange about St Basil in particular....

I am incorrigible, i only hope my purgatory will not be too long...

Thanks for your kindness and patience ...

My best wishes in these unusual times....

people who claim to know everything in the world are very annoying to us ( us who really know everything ) .

in short, you are incorrigible))))

@mahgister 

i am looking to you for some help.

i was made to think i was wrong in the start.

because you have so many genius ideas.

i am not too good with this. please help me on how to make modifications for audio systems.