Hearing Aids?

HI,I have a 50% hearing loss in my right ear,my question is if there is anybody out there that knows-what would be the best make hearing aid to hear music,mostly classic?
maxhammer4

Showing 2 responses by wader1971

I wear hearing aids in both ears, I was born with a nerve deafness, so, I have about 40% hearing loss in both ears and I'm 38 years of age. I am currently wearing Starkey Digital hearing aids - I have the CIC (circuit in canal- way deep in your ear canal) there are ITE (in the ear) and BTE (behind the ear) The BTE are more powerful and more flexible - if I were you, go to your local Costco and talk to that Audiologist and see what they can do for you - good luck - I have to admit, hearing aids have improved tremendously in the past several years!
For those that are just trying on hearing aids for the first time, it will most certainly take awhile to get use to... It feels like having your ears plugged all the time, let alone, we don't realized that you want little movement on the fit of your hearings aids, just like creating a suction... Hearing aids is highway robbery and that is why I recommend COSTCO and use their prices to compare with others out there... Good Luck....