Headphone amp question

I just purchased a Single Power headphone amp, I am going to use it with my Musical Fidelity Tri Vista integrated amp. What would be the best way to connect the two, which inputs? Is there a right or wrong way? Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Connect it to the tape out of your MF integrated. You'll use the volume control on the Singlepower (nice head amp, by the way) and presumably keep the volume all the way down on the MF.
Thank you very much for the quick answer-----