Headphone amp for Sennheiser HD 600/650?

What are the most synergistic headphone amps for use with either the HD 600 or 650?
768e3cdc b761 4131 ab7d b47af0995626zavato
IME the Schiit Asgard headphone amplifier matched well with the Sennheiser HD600s when I had them.
Woo Audio WA6 w/ HD600s. Perfecto Mundo.
I am using a Woo Audio WA6SE with my hd 600s and 650s. I am also using Stefan Audio Arts and Cardas cables with these phones. Great match, imo.
Heed makes a superb head amp for the price. Uses discrete dual mono output and a large toroidal power supply, not a wal wart power supply. I bought mine for $500 and it will drive your Sennheisers with authority.
No doubt the Woo's are wonderful, but at a price, of course. I've found great synergy with my HD600's in a Peter Millet Mini-Max, which (if you are into DIY) can be built as a kit for about $260. Or purchased used or from various builders over at head-fi.net
Ptmconsulting wrote,

"No doubt the Woo's are wonderful, but at a price, of course. I've found great synergy with my HD600's in a Peter Millet Mini-Max, which (if you are into DIY) can be built as a kit for about $260."

Well, yeah, but...

I see that a Hybrid Millet Mini-Max goes for about the same cost as a WA6. (Am not into the whole DIY thing).
Thanks for the responses. Woo is on my short list. I owned the Heed for a while but have since sold it. I agree that it has plenty of authority and power, but ultimately dry.

I also have a Bryston BHA-1 on my short list because of its flexibility and feature set. I've not heard it though, and my past experience with Bryston (Original 4b, .5b and later a BP 25 also left me feeling it was a little dry- maybe Bryston gotten better since I last owned a piece of Bryston gear- maybe 13-14 years ago).

Never heard of the Millet, and DYI is right up my alley- I will check it out
Well, its been a while. I wound up buying and building a Bottlehead Crack and then added some bypass capacitors and NOS tubes. Sonic bliss-