HDMI Audioquest vs Bluejean

I am setting up a HT space and am looking at these two companies . I have used analog Bluejean cables and find them to be a good product . A certain HT installer uses Audioquest exclusively and recommends the Forest .

I've been through the archives here and most everything has a few years on it ! I was kind of thinking that maybe there has been some new thinking and/or technology , especially with the advent of 4K technology .

I will need two HDMI cables ran in the walls and attic for about 25' to 30'. Does it make sense to spend about twice as much for the Audioquest Forest as opposed to the Bluejean Series 1 bonded pair ?
Does anyone have experience with these two companies' HDMI offerings ?

Thank You
saki70

Showing 1 response by mjmch2003

I have a Bluejean and an Audioquest Vodka.

The Bluejean is great for 5 bucks or whatever, but Vodka is in a different league. However, like audio cables, the Vodka is more revealing than the Bluejean. Which is not always a good thing...

For me, the difference is I notice that some older movies that I thought had great FX quality (with Bluejean and Monster) now look like studio sets/props (when viewed with the Vodka). New movies looks great, though.