Have you heard the Sprout100?

I'm just starting to review the PS Audio Sprout100, and the first 24 hours has been incredible. Onboard DAC is of PS Audio quality, no comparison to external DAC coming in via analog inputs. Scott McGowan has solved issues with USB as source. No digital Coax, just toslink. ICEedge technology is sweet.
cheapbob
The bass boost? truly an awful (for me) design feature/fault. Does have some good features for the money though. Floor standers, Death Metal, and a sprout, a marriage to torture the ears, lol........
After a good burn-in, the Sprout100 has come into its own place. Very bright, with plenty of headroom on dynamic pieces. Bass Boost needed without a sub. Really sweet "Swiss Army Knife" of Integrated Amplifiers.
to bring folks up to date. I was given an Infinity Intermezzo 1.2s subwoofer and I purchased a length of Audioquest Black Thunder II subwoofer cable. That completes the sound to the extent that my friend from the "Class-D just isn't There yet" camp didn't even utter "class-d" when he heard the Sprout100, with sub.
Hey there, brand new here! Looking through the forums for info and opinions about the PS Audio Sprout100. Any idea how it would compare to my Marantz PM6005? Would it be an upgrade? It has a little more power, and I like the form factor. The added bluetooth/DAC is nice, but more useful to my girlfriend than me. (Which in turn is useful to me!)

I recently bought a Rega Planar 6, I'm running it through the Marantz to a pair of Beovox S45-2s. 
(Also connected are a Marantz CD player, and my PlayStation, but my main concern is the phono stage.) Our apartment is about 15' square, so I don't need to get loud. Mostly looking to improve soundstage/imaging.