Have you heard darTZeel Amplifiers

I’ve been interested in a darTZeel NHB-108 amplifier since hearing about them a few days ago. Has anyone heard a darTZeel amplifiers and what is your impression? I was intrigued because their NHB-468 has a very high slew rate of 200v/µs, which is the highest I’ve ever seen. The NHB-108 model 2 is rated at 88v/µs. I have always been impressed with amps that have a high slew rate because they sound transparent to me and reproduce transients other amps seem to miss. I have had many amplifiers including a modified Sony TA-8650 which has a high slew rate, that will go in my estate if it lives that long. I like the sound of Bryston amplifiers a lot too. I realize the price is high for darTZeel even used, but I’m looking for something because I would like more clarity in the midrange especially. I don’t want to even consider tubes unless they have an auto-bias feature. Thanks in advance.
fiesta75
Thanks for all of your feedback. Have all, or a few of you actually heard a darTZeel amplifier? What was your impression of the sound? Are the string instruments detail as good as the specs suggest? Particularly the attack, pluck of the string. Harp, Banjo, Piano, Tambourine, Cymbal crash? I'm looking at buying a used one, a few for sale, Audiogon, US Audio Mart and Ebay. This quest started after replacing all of the op-amps in my analog crossover and CD player with ones that have a spec of 3000v/µs. I was surprised that I could hear the difference...
Mike Lavingne's system is amazing, as is his room. I've read the PF piece he wrote about building the room. This must be a million dollar room and system, I'd bet.

https://positive-feedback.com/Issue16/lavigneroom.htm
I have an early Dartzeel, doesn't even have the SCNP network upgrade.
My pockets aren't deep enough to buy a new one so I bought it used for around 9K. Have it mated up with my VTL 7.5III pre-amp (bought used also) and it sounds fabulous. 

Of course its somewhat system dependent, but strings, percussion, all sound absolutely wonderful. Decay on strings and piano is top notch - never get tired of listening to it. Some reviewers say the base can use a little bit more control, but I have no real sense of it. I have no regrets
I’m looking at buying a used one, a few for sale, Audiogon, US Audio Mart and Ebay.
I really don’t think this is the type of amp you want to buy off ebay.  There are already copies being sold on ebay, not necessarily branded Dartzeel, but have the look.
I have heard them on several occasions and all of the positive accolades are well deserved and warranted.