Have you ever been turned off by an Arrogant Dealer? Thoughts

I have and it's extremely disappointing 

calvinj

You know the upside to being turned off and walking away is it could save a good deal of money and expensive mistakes. 

@dvddesigner about 12 years back we would travel to Houston, Texas  to see my in-laws. We would stay out by the galleria mall and there was a MODIA electronics store there. There was a guy named Mike who I would go see and for 3 years I would go in and look and listen and in the 4th year I bought a classe amplifier and a cp800.  I knew he thought I was always kicking tires but he was patient nice and always took his time. Great guy and experience. But it reminded me why I bought from him. He earned it. I felt like I took up his time and he earned my trust and that sale. Unfortunately, I have had to deal with folks too in the past who I thought were cool but weren’t. Very unfortunate but that’s how it is. If you educate yourself in this game some folks don’t like it but it is what it is. 

@dvddesigner about 12 years back we would travel to Houston, Texas  to see my in-laws. We would stay out by the galleria mall and there was a MODIA electronics store there. There was a guy named Mike who I would go see and for 3 years I would go in and look and listen and in the 4th year I bought a classe amplifier and a cp800.  I knew he thought I was always kicking tires but he was patient nice and always took his time. Great guy and experience. But it reminded me why I bought from him. He earned it. I felt like I took up his time and he earned my trust and that sale. Unfortunately, I have had to deal with folks too in the past who I thought were cool but weren’t. Very unfortunate but that’s how it is. If you educate yourself in this game some folks don’t like it but it is what it is. 

I'm surprised about all the arrogant high end dealers. In todays world, dealers make a small % off financing options. Car dealers do not like cash buyers...they want to sell the financing as well.