Have speakers need new electronics

Hello! I am new to this so I hope I am going about this right. I have some new Revel F206 speakers. I am ready to buy electronics. I am thinking solid state integrated. I am curious of what would pair up well with these speakers. Budget of about 3000. Thank you. 
128x128discopete
Thanks for the responses. I will of course try every opportunity to check things out in home. It’s just there isn’t a whole
lot of variety in little Bend Oregon. 
From what I understand also, is that I want power that is stable at 4 ohms for these speakers correct?
discopete OP2 posts01-16-2019 8:20amFrom what I understand also, is that I want power that is stable at 4 ohms for these speakers correct?
Correct as it’s said they have a similar impedance/-phase load as the 608’s, which dip down below 4ohms, in the power region of the bass and up in the presence region in the upper mids. So you’ll need an amp that is happy seeing loads of 3ohms. And because the F206 are 88db efficient around 80 rms watts or more into 8ohms at least.
I’d steer clear of tubes unless big ones with low output impedance if you want the best out of the bass eg: < 0.5ohm eg: AR D-115 would be a good oldie for them.

https://www.stereophile.com/images/714R208fig1.jpg

Cheers George
Steve gave an excellent recommendation, the PS Audio gear gets rave reviews (and measures well too).