HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
I have been doing this since e-bay started and since Audiogon started the first time, I guess my biggest problem is with peoples honesty , how they will tell you one thing and do something altogether different........Will
Anybody seeing any uptick in sales here or eBay or usaudiomart?
Unfortunately even with good pricing (imho) it still appears to be a very troubled market.
Only way I have sold many items is to let them go at very low pricing and even then still a fair amount of tyre kicking going on.

There are some items I have used that I can do this with if I feel I have had my monies worth out of.
However some other goods where I need to sell to fund new projects I just cannot do so it has to stay at what I consider a fair price.

To rate sales on the big three I would have to say in this order.

eBay if I sell at a no reserve auction but then you run the risk of not getting close to what you really want but at least it will go.

Audiogon if I price a desired item very keenly.

USAAudiomart bottom of the pile, usually only had silly questions from there but hey its free so there you go.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting,
Lizard’s leg and howlet’s wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble. 😬